Friday, November 2, 2007

"Restricted": Edjuan Jackson and Natale Coaston (Update: Natale found)

Update: (Nov. 2, 2007) Perhaps I ought to have searched Natale's name, too! A few minutes after finishing this post I see on his From Whispers to Roars thread that he has been found!
Update 2: (Nov. 29, 2007) Edjuan has also been found safe.
From http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4thekids/message/4675 (reprint of notice from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children):

Edjuan Jackson missing from Kankakee, IL, has been restricted. Please
discontinue dissemination of this poster.

(I had wondered about Edjuan's status because his picture has disappeared from my earlier post on him. This sometimes is a sign that people have been recovered.)
Interestingly enough, listed right above that was:

Natale Coaston missing from Pittsburgh, PA, has been restricted. Please
discontinue dissemination of this poster.

I had never posted about Natale before, but his name has been on the index of my blog for quite a while. A few days ago I had also seen a restriction notice for Natale on the From Whispers to Roars board.
As I understand it, "restricted" sometimes means that a person could be found soon. Here's hoping! (However, I have also seen where someone was restricted, then later back on the NCMEC website without being found. I think, though, that that person was eventually found.)

No comments: