Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Natalee Holloway: Three main suspects rearrested!

This is a very exciting development, especially since it seems like not much has happened with her case for a little while. It will be interesting to see what the "new evidence" is, if the public is ever allowed to know.
Holloway Suspects Arrested Again
U.S. Teen Vanished More Than Two Years Ago
POSTED: 4:15 pm EST
November 21, 2007
UPDATED: 7:46 pm EST November 21, 2007

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- Three men who were
previously detained as suspects in the May, 2005, disappearance of American
teenager Natalee Holloway have been re-arrested in the case, the Aruban public
prosecutor's office said Wednesday.
Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot and two
Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe have been arrested on suspicion of
involvement in manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that caused the
death of the 18-year-old woman from Alabama, the prosecutor's office said in a
statement.
Van der Sloot was arrested in the Netherlands, where he is
attending university, and is expected to be extradited to Aruba. The Kalpoe
brothers were arrested on the Dutch Caribbean island.
Holloway disappeared
on May 30, 2005, hours before she was scheduled to fly home to Alabama after a
high school graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen in public leaving a bar
with the three young men who now are again suspects in her disappearance.
All three young men previously have denied any role in Holloway's
disappearance. The brothers were expected to appear in an Aruban court on
Friday, when prosecutors planned to present new evidence to judge.
The three
were first arrested but then released in June 2005 because of insufficient
evidence.
The arrests follow nine months of new activity in the case. In
April, investigators from the Netherlands spent several days searching the home
of van der Sloot's family.
Then, in May, Dutch and Aruban investigators
visited the home where Deepak and Satish Kalpoe live with their parents.
Vinda de Sousa, an attorney Dave Holloway, Natalee's father, said she has
left a message for the family but has not talked to them and is not privy to the
new evidence.
MySpace page for Natalee: http://www.myspace.com/helpfindnatalee
One of several blogs about Natalee: http://blogsfornatalee.com

2 comments:

Tori said...

I live in the United States and have no claim whatsoever to psychic ability, more accurately I would say I have never attempted to utilize my thoughts or visions that I occasionally have. I usually chalk them up to a vivid imagination. I just got done watching a television show called Haunting Evidence, I am not certain how long ago it was filmed. The show was almost over and I kept get an overwhelming voice saying I never left the island, they thought I was dead but I wasn't, they put me in his garden next to the wall near the rocks and I am still there. Who knows what if anything this might mean, maybe just my over active imagination. I have never been one to speak up about something that I have no direct connection to, for some reason I feel pressed to do so. I am not certain who has even put this page together and what possible connection they may have to the case. If anything thing I have written here makes even a little bit of sense please pass it along to those who can best use the information. Thank you... with sincere hope that she can be properly laid to rest. VP

Anonymous said...

Have someone look into a private property of a wealthy family, the property will have a large wall around it with a garden inside and large rocks abutting the garden. Not a psychic, but after watching Haunting Evidence this evening I kept having the thought "I am still on the island, they thought I was dead, thought things needed to be covered up...I wasn't,look for me in the garden next to the wall and rocks." It may just be the late hour and a vivid imagination. I have had images and thoughts of things before but have never been so compelled to share them, this is a first. If it means anything to anyone that is connected to this case, please let the right people know.