Friday, November 30, 2007

Norma Allen had been found

After I posted the articles I had found on From Whispers to Roars yesterday, one of the other members was kind enough to dig this up. This means that Norma had been found about two and a half weeks before I posted her on here.
From http://news.yahoo.com/s/wtae/20071105/lo_wtae/14509201:
Police Find Missing Indiana Township Woman
Mon Nov 5, 7:33 AM ET
A woman
missing from Indiana Township since Friday, Nov. 2 has been found alive.
Norma Jean Allen, 74, was discovered at a home in Pittsburgh late Sunday
night. She went for a walk from her residence on Cove Run Road in Indiana
Township around 1 p.m. Friday and did not return.
A Pittsburgh Police
supervisor said Allen was not hurt.

Still, I think this is only about the second time that I've posted on someone after they had already been found, so I suppose that's a pretty good track record! And, well, we can also rejoice that the person has been found.

No comments: