Thursday, February 9, 2006

A Chance Meeting in the Natalee Holloway Case

I found this today on the Joran van der Sloot blog (http://joranvandersloot.blogspot.com/2006/02/greta-stay-tuned-speaking-of-planes-i.html) and decided to post it on here. It's one of those time when something goes wrong but you realize if that hadn't happened, something else good wouldn't have happened, either. That post, in turn, was a quote from GretaWire, the blog of On the Record host Greta van Susteren. Her original blog entry is available at http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184328,00.html, and it is much longer but the rest of it is on other subjects. Anyway, here it is:
Speaking of planes, I missed my first plane out of Boston on Monday.
Missing
that plane turned out was annoying at first, but it turned out to be a
stroke of luck because on the flight I did board, I ran into someone who had
some important information for me on the Natalee Holloway case. The person
approached me and we talked for a few minutes. We could not talk long
because
the doors to the plane were closing. We talked later that night by
phone and
again yesterday by phone for about 45 minutes. The person is
reluctant to come
forward, so I am working on persuading him/her. I guess
the headline is: Stay
Tuned. Incidentally, I don't want to overstate this
since I am not giving you
lots of information. The person has some very
important information to the news
story, but this information will not solve
it.

Natalee Holloway is still very fresh in many people's minds. Her parents, Dave Holloway and Beth Holloway Twitty, are going to appear on a show called The Line Up this Saturday, February 11. It airs on the Fox News Channel at 9 PM Eastern Time.

Remember, if you also have information on Natalee Holloway's disappearance and anything that followed, you can call 1-866-SOS-LOST (1-866-767-5678).

For more information on Natalee Holloway, go to her website,
http://www.natalee-holloway.com, or see my previous post on her at http://betweenlifeanddeath.blogspot.com/2006/02/natalee-holloway.html.


No comments: